Beach Bridesmaid Dresses
Shop pages are e-commerce content and use commission-based affiliate links in product sources.
Beach weddings are some of our favorite weddings to style (and to attend!) If you are planning a beach-side wedding, you’ll want to have beautifully beach bridesmaid dresses for your wedding party!
That said, there are many different types of beach weddings from beach chic, to boho, to preppy nautical styles! No matter which type of wedding you’re planning, we’ve tried to provide a helpful guide for where to get the look!
Where to Find Bridesmaid Dresses for a Beach Wedding
Where to shop for bridesmaid dresses for a beach wedding will depend on the location, your wedding theme or color scheme, and the wedding style. We’ll review a few of our favorite types of beach weddings, and where to find the bridesmaid style ideas to match!
Our favorite shops for beach bridesmaid dresses are:
This off the shoulder blush gown would be beautiful for a beach wedding. Cold Shoulder Chiffon Gown by Jenny Yoo from Nordstrom
Bridesmaid Dresses for a Boho Beach Wedding
A Boho beach wedding style brings out all the best points of a Beach Wedding, mixed with the laid-back and mystical vibe of a bohemian style. Think long flowy dresses, flower crowns or beachy waves and braids, and an easy style all around.
To find bridesmaid dresses in this style, we love, love LOVE these spots:
- Show Me Your Mumu bridesmaid dresses for this beach boho look (or any wedding)! These boho styles come in a variety of solid colors and made-for-the-beach prints and colors that are sure to suit any color scheme!
- BHLDN – is another place to find great beachy bridesmaid dresses. Their new line of Yumi Kim dresses is perfectly suited to a boho beach wedding!
- Etsy – may also have some dresses you’ll love! We like the styles and selections at Coralie Beatrix, and the shop has great reviews!
- Nouvelle Amsale – is a chic, flowy style made for beach chic and beach boho weddings. We especially love the Cait and
- Jenny Yoo – Jenny Yoo bridesmaid dresses have a casual elegance that make them the perfect bridesmaid dress for a everything from a black tie wedding to a beach side ceremony. These breezy modern chiffon styles come in the prettiest colors each season, and always look nice against a sea-side setting!
- Lulus – has great price points and on-trend maxi dresses. Try the selection at Nordstrom.
Beach Chic or Beach Glam Bridesmaid Dresses
For this type of wedding, you want your bridal party to perhaps resemble your own personal shimmering mermaids! This beach chic wedding might feature sequined dresses or tulle skirts or some sophisticated chiffon gowns and updos. To get this look, try beaded blouson gowns from Adrianna Papell, These sequin and tulle dresses from BHLDN, or the beach chic styles embodied by Nouvelle Amsale, or chiffon or sequin gowns by Jenny Yoo, or sparkling or chiffon in-stock styles at Dessy.
A sparkling style by Adrianna Papell
Cait Gown by Nouvelle Amsale
Bridesmaid Dresses for Colorful or Tropical Beach Wedding
The bright blue sea, and neutral sand makes an excellent background for vibrant colors, so definitely consider using vibrant colors in your beach wedding! Azazie has a huge selection of colors, styles and affordable dresses, so I feel confident in saying you’ll find the right color, silhouette, and fabric for your wedding. Also check out the in-stock and special order bridesmaid dresses at Dessy.
If you have a specific color scheme in mind for your beach wedding, be sure to check out all of our bridesmaid dresses by color. Coral, light blue, navy blue, and neutral are always great colors for beach weddings!
Bridesmaid Dresses for a Destination Beach Wedding
When traveling for a beach wedding, you’ll want a gown that packs well, and embodies the beachy vibe. Satin, and other formal fabrics, will wilt in hot tropical weather, cotton can be tricky to keep crisp and neat, so stick with highly-packable fabric like a light chiffon, or dressy maracaine jersey.
This breezy style would be wonderful for a destination wedding! Inesse Gown by Jenny Yoo
Preppy Beach Bridesmaid Dresses
This style of beach wedding, is near and dear to my heart, because it was the intended style of my own wedding, and is a popular look in New England, where I’m from! You’ll also see this look up and down the shores of the East Coast, or anywhere were a classic preppy style is favored!
To get this preppy casual look you might want to dress all your ladies in dresses from one of these preppy spots: Lilly Pulitzer, Sail to Sable (for a casual style!) All for Color, Jude Connally, Red Dress Boutique, J.Crew or Eliza J.
You can also find affordable bridesmaid dresses in nearly any color from Azazie – lots of perfectly preppy beach colors and styles!
Affordable Dresses for Beach Weddings
Shopping sources use affiliate commission links.