Where to find pretty plus size dresses to wear to weddings and parties!
Featured dress from ASOS Curve
affiliate links are used in this post
In my wedding guest dress picks, I try to include dresses that come in a range of sizes, but I’ve decided to put a special selection of plus size wedding guest dresses that come in many sizes for easier shopping. Shop links in italics and images in the shop section use affiliate links from our sponsors.
There are so many places that have a great selection of plus-size dresses to wear to weddings. Check out my picks below, and also look at:
- ASOS (their Curve and Plus line is awesome!)
- Nordstrom ( especially check out these lines: Adrianna Papell, Tadashi Shoji, Gabby Skye, Taylor, Marina and City Chic),
- Great modern styles at Elloqui .
- Fun retro styles at reasonable prices from Mod Cloth
- And if you don’t want to buy, Rent the Runway is doing a great job of offering more plus-size dresses to rent.
- For classic, tailored styles you can find a good selection also at Dress Barn, Bloomingdales, and Talbots.
I hope this section helps you find something beautiful to wear to a wedding!