Today's outfit idea features a green fitted gown with gold and green accessories. We've styled it to wear to a formal black tie wedding or winter formal. It's also a great look for formal holiday photos.
Affiliate links are used in the shopping sources.
Emerald Green Formal Gown with Gold Accessories
Affordable Emerald Green Formal Maxi Dress
As we head into winter, we're bringing you some outfit ideas that are not only appropriate for winter and holiday weddings, but are also perfect for any holiday parties and festivities you may be attending as well. This entire look is from Lulus, and is relatively budget-friendly. The dress is on sale for under $100, and the shoes and accessories are each under $30 at the time this was published. Outfits like this are just one example to show you don't have to pay hundreds to get that black tie style. See more of our ideas for Affordable Black Tie Dresses.
Styling + Shopping Details
- The Gown: Love Is In Your Eyes Knotted Maxi Dress from Lulus
- The Earrings: Fabulous Growth Green Ombre Leaf Drop Earrings from Lulus
- The Heels: Aimee Champagne Heels from Lulus
- The Clutch: All that Glitters Envelope Clutch
Where to Wear This Look
This outfit is ideal for:
- A guest to wear to a black tie or formal wedding
- A stylish mother of-the-bride to wear for an evening formal wedding
- A bridesmaid to wear for a formal wedding
- An outfit for a holiday photo shoot
- An outfit for a winter formal or holiday black tie event
More Dark Green Formal Gowns and Maxi Dresses
We compiled a few more emerald green gowns like this that we love for weddings. These are perfect for bridesmaid dresses or to wear to black tie events. Be sure to also see our picks for more winter formal wedding attire, green wedding guest dresses, green bridesmaid dresses, and green dresses for the mother of the bride. Commissionable links are used in shopping sources.
This post was originally done Nov 25, 2012., since that outfit was both out of stock and out of style, The outfit idea and collage details were updated on October 11, 2023