Hooray! It’s on! Your friends just got engaged! Now you need just the perfect little present to let them know just how psyched you are!
Affiliate links are used in the shopping links in this post, meaning this blog may receive a commission from our sponsors at no cost to you, if a qualifying purchase is made.
Engagement gift ideas: 1/ Anniversary Wine Box from BHLDN 2/ Personalized Celebration Wine Bowl from Mark and Graham 3/ Couples Mug from FieldTrip on Etsy 4/ Personalized Ring Holder from Magic Makings Art on Etsy 5/ kate spade new york ‘Miss to Mrs’ tumbler from Nordstrom 6/ Personalized Striped Tray from Mark and Graham 7/ two of a kind cozy /coozie set from kate spade new york 8 / Engagement Gift Basket/ Box from Parcelly on Etsy
The holiday season is prime time for engagements, so to help you find some great ideas for gifts to gave your newly-engaged friends, we’ve collected these ideas in shoppable format! I love picking out gifts for people, so I’ve created this little collection of engagement gifts that are just perfect for happy couples. Whether you give these as a stand-alone gift, or make a box of of goodies for your favorite engaged couple, these ideas are here to help!
When looking for great gifts, here are a few of our favorite spots to shop:
- Mark and Graham – great personalized gifts for couples. Check out their Wedding Shop
- Etsy – so many great handmade gifts
- Sugarfina – yummy and beautiful treats, including my favorite, gummy Champagne Bubbles!
- kate spade new york – so many cute ways to stylishly show off your new status!
- Amazon – as usual, everything you can think of! Pick up some bling wipes, this wedding planning checklist, and some other goodies!
All shop sections use links from our retail partners.