Looking for a dress to wear to a wedding... tomorrow? Want to try it on now? Have the dress already but need a unique gift or card?
Believe me, I understand the need for last-minute shopping! That's why I've started to compile the following list of great little boutiques and gift shops that fit the style and level of service that I think is important in a fine boutique or store.
More names will be coming soon for a city near you!
The Pink Crab
16 Market Space
Annapolis, MD 21404
Your source for all things Lilly. The Pink Crab specializes in carrying the newest wedding-perfect prints from Lilly Pulitzer. Very friendly staff, and a gorgeous selection of dresses, all beautifully displayed. Extra bonus: they have online shopping, too!
49 Charles Street
Boston, Massachusetts, 02114
A beautiful little boutique in Beacon Hill featuring Trina Turk, Alice & Olivia, Milly and others. I loved window shopping here when I lived in Beacon Hill.
1515 LaBelle Ave, Suite 3
Baltimore, MD 21204
Hours by Appointment Only
The best bridal boutique in Baltimore for brides, maids, and mothers. I got my own Jenny Yoo wedding dress here. Wonderful service, and amazing lines like: Tara Keely, Siri, Amsale, Coren Moore, Jenny Yoo, and more. Owner, Mia, has stunning taste. You cannot go wrong following her advice.
13 South Broadway
Baltimore, MD 21231
The only place, where if you think from the name that you're going in to a bakery, and you discover you're not, you still won't be disappointed. The walls are lined with the loveliest dresses, and trimmed with great brands like Parker and Donna Morgan. A great dress shopping spot right in Fells Point. And if you still need a sweet treat? Drop into Meli down the street.
Know of a boutique that should be on our list?
To make sure I'm only recommending the best shops out there, there are only 2 ways to get on this list.
1. I've visited your shop personally or a friend of mine has told me about your shop, and think you've got a great thing going on that my readers would love.
2. Two or more of your customers have recommended your boutique on our Facebook page. These recommendations must come from a person who is already a fan of Dress For The Wedding, and has been for 2 weeks or more at the time of the recommendation. Once you've been recommended, I'll contact you, and check out your boutique in person, by a secret shopper I trust who lives in your area, or online, if possible, to make sure it's in keeping with the style I like to offer my readers.
- You must be have physical storefront that our readers can visit to be eligible for this category. There may soon be pages for virtual storefronts and well as a recommended wedding vendors coming soon for businesses that fit best in those categories.
- I do not currently accept any kind of compensation in exchange for listings here. This is provided as a free service in order to highlight stores I feel are true to Dress For The Wedding style.
- I reserve the right to remove your listing at any time, especially if the service level or style of your boutique changes.